Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Story Behind the Picture - 2 months old!

There's a lot behind this picture. For the past 2 weekends I've been trying to do her 2 month picture (she tured 2 months on March 4th). I really like the idea of doing every month and I love to see how she's changing. Last weekend when Adisyn was officially 2 months old, she wasn't feeling good from getting her 1st shots at the doctor. I tried to take her picture, but she wasn't having it!

This weekend I tried to do the same. I had her in a few different onsys but she has been spitting up so much that she kept getting them all wet! On top of that she just seemed like she had a stomach ache, so needless to say she didn't want to pose for any pictures. After being fussy for most of the day, I decided to put another onsy on to get a quick picture, ready to give up for the weekend and wouldn't you know - she just kept smiling picture after picture! It was perfect! It was a great way to see her personality and I know as the weeks to come we'll get to see it more and more! She's so sweet and I hate to see her not feeling well :(. But, as you'll see in the pictures, she's a cutie!



You Are My Sunshine
My only sunshine.
You make me happy
When skies are grey.
You'll never know, dear,
How much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away

No comments:

Post a Comment