Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Beach Time!



As the weather is becoming warmer, I hope that Adisyn will have more time outside! It's hard for winter babies because they're so use to being bundled up and indoors when they're first born that they don't get a chance to experience the outdoors!

At the beach! 2/24/12
Adisyn had her 1st trip and we went to Myrtle Beach, SC for the weekend and we brought along Grandma and Grandpa. On the way down there, it was beautiful weather, about 70 degrees. But, Saturday and Sunday were cooler, in the 50 or 60, but very breezy. We walked on the beach and went to Barefoot Landing, which is a outdoor shopping center where you can feed the ducks and fish. I carried Adisyn in a Bjorn carrier and it kept her nice and warm. She really liked being in the carrier and it allowed her to stretch out more than in her car seat in the stroller. Grandma had fun picking up shells for Adisyn, so she'd have them for her 1st trip. I was hoping to take her into the indoor pool, or at least dip her feet in, but we decided the in-room jacuzzi was much better. She loved being in the water! I hope by this summer she'll be ready for the pool!
The view from our room at Myrtle Beach


 
At the beach - I love this picture!
Jacuzzi time with Daddy!
I'm so excited because I'm seeing more smiles and coos everyday! I love that she's becoming more interactive! She has really started reaching more for objects and is liking her play time. She's starting to roll over so with a little more practice, she'll be there! I'm proud of my little girl, I think she's doing great!
Reaching for toys!


Jefferson making the moves on Adisyn 3/2/12
Adisyn also officially met Jefferson. On our first outing with them, we all just went for a walk. This time, though, we took some pictures of the two of them together. I think these pictures will come in handy in about 20 years! She was fussy during our visit which I figured it was because we just left her pediatrician's office, Dr. Jack and she was tired and sore from her 2 month wellness check-up and 1st shots. She is now 8 pounds, 13 oz! He was happy to see her growing good and she's on track. He mentioned that he would like us to see her transition into her own room now, but take it a little at a time. She was fussy the rest of the weekend with diarrhea, she wasn't a happy girl :( She was feeling much better at the beginning of the week. We're so proud of our little girl - she's growing good and learning more each day!
Trey and Jefferson, Mark and Adisyn

Not feeling so good after her doctor's visit :(




No comments:

Post a Comment